[nfbwatlk] The Blindness Movie

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Fri May 1 00:11:15 UTC 2009

I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kristina Lawrence
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 4:11 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] The Blindness Movie

Lisa,

I agree with Ct this time. This is a deceased equine that has been beaten
enough. Of course it is your decision, but I personally will no longer
discuss the matter on the list. We did a great job getting the word out on
the NFB view of the movie. There has been alot of rational and irrational
discussion regarding it and for me personally, there are more pressing
matters to draw my attention.

If you can watch the ovie objectively, Kudos! You can discuss it with the
experience of the movie behind your views. You will be well informed when
the topic comes up. I chewed my way through the book myself and frankly have
no desire to see the movie. Good luck and do as you fell you should do.

Hope to see you soon,
Kris

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 2:35 PM, CT McGuire <surrya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lisa,
>
> I wouldn't start this argument again. We've already had thirty plus
> reply threads over it. Good luck on giving it an objective pass, though.
>
> Hope you're doing well.
>
> Tiger
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 1:49 PM, <Nfbnorthwest at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> I obtained a copy of the movie Blindess in audio described format. I
>> listened to a few minutes of it and had to turn it off. It is very
>> hard to listen to. I am appalled at what little I heard. I am going
>> to listen to the movie again and post my observations on the list at
>> a later date. I am really going to try and  analyze the movie
>> objectively. That's not going to be easy.
>>
>> I hope everyone is safe and healthy out there. Take care and stay safe.
>>
>> Lisa Owen
>>
>> **************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!(
>> http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?red
>> ir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
>> click.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)
>> nfbwatlk:
>>
>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/surrya%40gm
>> ail.com

> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/tishgifts%40