[nfbwatlk] Fw: [Diabetes-talk] Insulin pen study at the NFB Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 28 03:38:21 UTC 2009

Fellow listers:

It is my understanding that Ms. Williams has only received calls from
five or six persons so far to participate in the study below which will
demonstrate that the blind can use insulin pens as accurately and safely
as can the sighted.

I strongly urge, nay, I request, that those of you who plan to attend
the national convention and who are diabetic participate in the study.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman