[nfbwatlk] help with KNFB reader please.

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Mar 15 18:20:43 UTC 2009

Hi.

First and foremost, there is a KNFB Reader Users' list on nfbnet if
you're interested in keeping up with the reader's development. It's
also a great way to get informal tech support.

You're right in noting that the button on the top of the phone turns
the unit on and off. You should feel a vibration when the phone turns
on, and you may even hear a sound. When the phone turns on, you will
want to press the left soft key to activate the reader. If that doesn't
work, try charging the phone just in case your battery's flat. This is
the advantage of having a screen reader on your phone. It's expensive,
but it sure makes a difference when troubleshooting the reader. Good luck.