[nfbwatlk] Fw: [GWN] Window Eyes and Braille Sense training at NFB National Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jun 13 14:32:17 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: <chris at gwmicro.com>
To: <gw-notetaker at gwmicro.com>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:18 AM
Subject: [GWN] Window Eyes and Braille Sense training at NFB National
Convention

Window Eyes and Braille Sense training at NFB National Convention
Greetings,

The following event has been posted to the GW Micro Upcoming Events
page:

Name: Window Eyes and Braille Sense training at NFB National Convention
When: Friday, July 03, 2009
What: Training
Who: Mr. Chris Park & Mr. Raul Gallegos
Comments: GW Micro is always striving to give our customers more for
their money, and at the 2008 NFB National Convention we've done it
again. If you are interested in learning more about Window-Eyes, the
Braille Sense Plus and BookSense, our two mini-training sessions are for
you!

Conference Location:
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Phone: 1-800-266-9432.

Training Schedule:
Braille Sense and BookSense training:
Friday, July 3, 9:00 AM -12:00 Noon Nicolet A Room, Level 5
Learn about the lightest and latest notetaker with a 32-cell Braille
display: the Braille Sense Plus! Find out what it and the Voice Sense
(the smallest notetaker available) can do for you. Also you can know
more about new BookSense Daisy Book Player

GW Micro Sense Notetaker Training:
Friday, July 3, 2:00 PM -5:00 PM Nicolet A Room, Level 5
Explore the power of Window-Eyes using Office 2007 and Windows Vista.
Learn about the advanced way Window-Eyes 7.1 implements scripts and how
they can work for you.

Window-Eyes 7.1 Beta 1 gives you the tools to get your job done fast and
efficiently with access to the latest in computing technology, including
support for 64-bit operating systems and the upcoming Windows 7
operating system

Registration and fee:
The charge for each session is $10.00 per person and refreshments will
be provided. To register please call and speak with our order department
at 260-489-3671.

Best Regards,
Chris Park
Director of Business Development