[nfbwatlk] Fw: [Nfb-or] Protest Regarding School for the Blind

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 8 03:21:34 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tina Hansen" <th404 at comcast.net>
To: <Nfb-or at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "rebecca bolante" <bolante at chemeketa.edu>; "eric Willcoxen"
<ewillcoxen at gmail.com>; "Lynn Janes" <linjaynes at earthlink.net>; "Jerry
Bird" <bird85227 at q.com>; "kenra schaber" <baltimore777 at comcast.net>;
"lyn and jessie janes" <jessejaynessr at earthlink.net>; "barbara reynolds"
<123barbara at comcast.net>; "michael o'grady" <always4jesus at comcast.net>;
"charlotta mckinzie" <luckylatte at comcast.net>; "cathy dominique"
<cathydominique at msn.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:11 PM
Subject: [Nfb-or] Protest Regarding School for the Blind

Our State President is organizing a protest on Tuesday concerning the
School for the Blind. Information is below. Thanks.

Dear Friends of the Oregon School for the Blind,

I calling on anyone who wishes to volunteer to join me in a protest
against HB 2834 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM to shut down the street that
runs in front
of the Oregon State Capitol, June 9.  The time has come for us to really
get our point across that Oregon cannot discriminate against our blind
children
and we must demand equality.  Please contact me at my email address or
my phone number if you wish to participate.

Art Stevenson,

503-585-4318

artds55 at comcast.net