[nfbwatlk] Fw: WSSB to stream its graduation ceremony

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 8 03:01:13 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <1guidedog at gmail.com>
To: <wcb-l at wcbinfo.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject: [Wcb-l] WSSB to stream its graduation ceremony

----- Original Message -----
From: Judy Koch-Smith
From: Sherry Hahn
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 2:19 PM
Subject: Graduation U Stream

This year WSSB will be streaming live on the Internet Graduation being
held on Friday, June 12th starting at 10:00am. It is our hope that
family, relatives and staff that cannot make it to our campus for this
exciting event will be able to access it by selecting the link posted in
this message. Remember it will be a live concert stream so you will have
to be able to connect on Friday while it is happening.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wssb-concerts

You will need to have a good connection on your computer that will
support video streaming. You can check out the main website to try it
out and watch any program they are broadcasting at this time to see if
you can connect. Our concert will not be on this homepage as we are not
opening the link for everyone to see. You will need to use the link
listed in this email. If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me.

We hope you will enjoy this event in the comfort of your home.

Sherry Hahn

Digital Learning Coordinator

Washington State School for the Blind

2214 E 13th St

Vancouver WA 98661

360-696-6321  Ext 133

Fax 360-737-2120

sherry.hahn at wssb.wa.gov

"Perception is every bit as much of a disabling condition as the
circumstance."