[nfbwatlk] Fw: Link Light Rail Grand Opening News

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:03:37 UTC 2009

Link Light Rail Grand Opening News
----- Original Message -----
From: Sound Transit
To: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 3:47 PM
Subject: Link Light Rail Grand Opening News

Travel Light

The countdown continues! Light rail passenger service between downtown Seattle and Tukwila begins the weekend of Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19. The first weekend all train rides are free.

Trains will run from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. Regular service, along with fares, begins Monday, July 20.

Because there is no parking at or around the stations, our best advice is to take a bus, walk or ride your bike. Bicycle parking is available at each station. We're also encouraging people to park at a transit center and ride a bus into downtown Seattle. Learn more online at www.soundtransit.org/TravelLight

You are subscribed to Light Rail Grand Opening News for Sound Transit. You can view or update your subscriptions, password or e-mail address at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. All you will need are your e-mail address and your password (if you selected one). This e-mail service is provided to you at no charge by Sound Transit.

P.S. If you have any questions or problems e-mail support at govdelivery.com for assistance.

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of Sound Transit · 401 South Jackson St · Seattle WA 98104 · 206-398-5000