[nfbwatlk] Tragedy

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Jul 21 15:13:11 UTC 2009

Very nicely written, Denise.  I am still in shock about Theresa.

One of my favorite memories of Theresa is during our state convention in Vancouver when Theresa went dancing with several of us, including our national representative, Scott LaBarre.

Theresa was indeed our friend.  I'm practically speechless that she has been taken from us in such a senseless way.

Noel