[nfbwatlk] 2010 convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 19 18:42:12 UTC 2009

I am almost certain it will be July 3-8, just as was the case for this
year's convention. However, the regorian calendar is such that the days
of the week will be what we're used to, i.e., Seminar Day will be
Saturday, Registration and Resolutions Committee and the Mock Trial will
be on Sunday, the WA Caucus, Board of Directors' meeting and most
Division meetings will be on Monday and Opening Session will be on
Tuesday.

Mike Freeman