[nfbwatlk] Convention Impressions

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Wed Jul 15 17:35:29 UTC 2009

Kay:

I don't know if Stevie is a member of any consumer organization. I'd
doubt it seriously. I know he's spoken to the NFB during at least one
Washington Seminar. Conyers was clueless about that, and he just thought
we'd all be enamored by the prospect of being addressed by a famous
blind person. I thought it was sweet if a little bewildering of him to
try so hard to please; he's clearly deteriorating with age. I'm glad my
comments about the behavior of national politicians helped some.

Dan Frye