[nfbwatlk] Braille Challenge

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 23:18:33 UTC 2009

Hello All and especially the Seattle Chapter Members on this list,

The Braille Challenge is happening at the Seattle Public Library on
Monday, January 26, 2009 from 9 - 3pm. We need people to help with
different aspects of the day. It is a great opportunity to get the NFB
message to the younger generation through our actions and
participation. If anyone is available, please let me know ASAP. Even
if your Braille skills are not top notch, come and join us. The kids
need to see blind adults helping others instead of being helped.

This type of event is exactly what we are trying to encourage with our
Braille Literacy emphasis. With the Louis Braille cfoin coming out
this year, we should be making every effort to attend this function.
Let me know if you can make it.

Kris Lawrence
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter