[nfbwatlk] FW: Accessible Devices Special Offer From Serotek Corporation

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 07:29:30 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: a-d-bounces at accessible-devices.com
[mailto:a-d-bounces at accessible-devices.com] On Behalf Of Parker at Vip
conduit
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:07 PM
To: Accessible Devices
Subject: Accessible Devices Special Offer From Serotek Corporation

For further information contact Serotek Corporation. We understand they have
been doing a lot of work with netbooks.
To help make accessibility affordable for all, persons owning a Netbook
computer using the Atom processor, can buy a single license of System Access
for only $149.
Offer is good for both new and existing System Access users. Visit
www.serotek.com or call toll- free 866-202-0520.
Note: This license can only be used on an Atom processor, or may only be
transferred to another Atom processor.
Michael Lauf

www.vipconduit.com
and
www.accessible-devices.com
it in the To: line of a blank message and send it.
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to
subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe at accessible-devices.com
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for
software or products that we supply information about.