[nfbwatlk] Washington PAEG conference in Yakima May 2009

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jan 16 18:06:56 UTC 2009

FYI!
-----Original Message-----
From: ESD GP GCDE-INFO [mailto:GCDE-INFO at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:39 AM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: FW: YATE 2009

________________________________
From: Miosotis Perez [mailto:mperez at washingtonpave.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:03 PM
To: Miosotis Perez
Subject: YATE 2009

Good Afternoon,

I would like to take this time to remind you of our Annual You Are The Expert Conference. This year it will be held at the Howard Johnson in Yakima WA. We would love it if you could please attend and distribute this flyer to as many people as you can. We will have valuable information for Everyone who is involved with the Disability Community. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Miosotis Perez
Washington PAVE
 (253)-565-2266 (v/tty)
(253)566-8052 Fax

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be notified that any dissemination or use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.