[nfbwatlk] FW: Braille.org E-newsletter, Issue 5

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Thu Jan 15 21:08:26 UTC 2009

Fellow Washingtonians:

Congratulations to our Seattle Chapter for its educational efforts on
Louis Braille's birthday. A feature piece about the Seattle Chapter's
success is part of Issue Five of the new, periodically released, Braille
Newsletter. The publication is below. If you already receive this,
please excuse and disregard the duplicate circulation; if you don't,
enjoy reading the recognition given to our Seattle Chapter in this
national newsletter.

With Kind Regards,

Dan Frye