[nfbwatlk] Fw: Feet First 2009 Membership Survey: Please Fill Out!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:47:56 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: <feet.1st.annual.memb.surv.09 at gmail.com>
To: <lawnmower84 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 12:13 PM
Subject: Feet First 2009 Membership Survey: Please Fill Out!

We would like to thank you for caring about your community and being
involved with Feet First.  So we can continue to grow and focus on
pedestrian issues that are most important to you, we ask that you fill in
our survey.

Please note that your responses will be anonymous and we will not contact
you individually because of your response to any question.

The survey will take 10 to 15 minutes to complete:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=etuwkcWS92_2foLzLcMW8GdA_3d_3d

Thank you for your time!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please
click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing
list.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=etuwkcWS92_2foLzLcMW8GdA_3d_3d