[nfbwatlk] Dick Edlund

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Tue Jan 6 22:43:59 UTC 2009

I served with Mr. Edlund on the deaf/blind board for a few years. I
have fond memories of many deaf/blind devision meetings with him as
well as several personal advice conversations. I certainly will miss
his presence not only at the deaf/blind division but at any large NFB
meeting. He was a friend.