[nfbwatlk] FW: Important Information from EARN

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 21:29:58 UTC 2009

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: earnandtthnews <earnandtthnews at earnworks.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:09 PM
To: EARNProvider at lists.cessi.net
Subject: Important Information from EARN

Dear EARN Member,

 EARN’s job board and matching service will end February 28, 2009.  The U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP, www.dol.gov/odep) is revising the EARN program to align with the goals and objectives of President Obama’s administration, and anticipates launching a revised EARN program in late 2009.

 The EARNWorks website (www.earnworks.com) will remain live and the call center will still be available to provide you with technical assistance regarding disability employment at the EARN toll-free number, 1-866-327-6669.  Please note that any information you have provided EARN, including jobseeker resumes, will not be shared with any other sources.

 We encourage you to use the following resources to help with your recruitment and job placement efforts:

 Job boards and resources for people with disabilities are listed at:
 http://www.earnworks.com/job_seekers/Tools/index.asp

 Tools for service providers are listed at:
 http://www.earnworks.com/providers/tools/index.asp

 We appreciate the hard work you do in improving the employment situations for many and welcome any feedback or questions you would like us to share with ODEP as they transform EARN to meet coming workforce challenges.

 Thank you,

 The Staff at EARN
 earn at earnworks.com