[nfbwatlk] Mariners' Breaking News

Mackenstadt, Gary Gary.Mackenstadt at ed.gov
Mon Dec 21 15:01:58 UTC 2009

Kevin, I agree.  He played well in texas.  He is a very good player.  If he does not work out, they can release him.  They got rid of one financial pain for another financial burden, who could be very helpful.  This is a different city than Chicago, and the Mariners are a different organization with a different character, starting with the manager.