[nfbwatlk] And Then there Was Bradley

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Dec 20 21:14:41 UTC 2009

Hi,
The Mariners seem to think that with their "belief system" Bradley will be
okay.  Hmmmmm.  And what were his parents thinking when they named him
Milton Bradley anyway, LOL.I remember Jim laughing about his name.  I wish I
could tell him that Bradley is now a Mariner.  I wonder if he knows???
Thanks
Lauren