[nfbwatlk] FW: Friday Forum this week - 2010 Legislative Session Preview

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:51:57 UTC 2009

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=H5seiQfAIqK69EIM%2FvF
BBq3zY3SzA4Wi> Transportation Action!

 Transportation Action
<http://media.whatcounts.com/onenw_transportationchoices/headline.gif>

FRIDAY FORUM: 2010 Legislative Preview
December is here and the 2010 Legislative Session is almost upon us. With a
short session and the State's budget crisis worsening, expect the
legislative session to be fast-paced and focused on filling the $2.6 Billion
and growing hole in the state's operating budget.  That said, Transportation
Choices Coalition will be working hard on your behalf everyday to ensure
that Washington residents have the option to take transit, bike, or walk in
their community. Find out what's on our legislative agenda with a special
sneak preview this Friday.

As always, feel free to bring your lunch.

WHAT: 2010 Legislative Session Preview with Policy Director Bill LaBorde
WHEN: Friday, December 4, 12 - 1:30 pm
WHERE: Downtown
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qwzJa9mdXEgcwJ4VFlMM6
a3zY3SzA4Wi> YMCA, 909 4th Avenue, Seattle

Thank you to our sponsors of the Friday Forum Series
PLATINUM
Vulcan Inc.

GOLD
CH2M Hill | The Boeing Company | HDR Inc.

SILVER
Jacobs and Associates | IBI Group | HNTB Corporation | Parsons Brinckerhoff
Wilbur Smith Associates

Celebrate at Our Holiday Party
Join us as we celebrate our victories and get ready for 2010 at our annual
holiday party. We can promise you good cheer, drinks, small bites, and great
conversation.  See you there!

WHEN: December 15, 5:30 - 7:30 pm
WHERE: FareStart, 7th Avenue and Virginia St., Seattle. Take the South Lake
Union Streetcar to get there!

RSVP to Jennifer Olegario at 206-329-2336 or
jennifer at transportationchoices.org
<mailto:jennifer at transportationchoices.org?subject=Holiday%20Party%20RSVP>

Cheers!
Shefali Ranganathan
Director of Education and Outreach
Transportation Choices Coalition
811 1st Avenue, Suite 626
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: 206.329.2336
Fax: 206.329.2705
www.transportationchoices.org
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qOMQ8LZbhVHrdri3Yjz8o
q3zY3SzA4Wi>

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org. We strive to provide you
with only the most pertinent information - from your city, your county, and
your legislative district - so please let us know if you're getting emails
from another area!

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition, please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=MXIkF5yPTCgkJvYXbSN0s
63zY3SzA4Wi> click here to unsubscribe. If you do not currently get our
email Action Alerts, please subscribe on our website
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2F6WMUgJBoT%2BDC6g5D
IgFNa3zY3SzA4Wi> www.transportationchoices.org.

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=123669164>