[nfbwatlk] Mariners Update

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 19:23:35 UTC 2009

Well, I don't see why they couldn't.  After all, in my experience, we
haven't done that well against Minnesota in the past, and in my opinion, we
did better against them than we have in a long while, and so I hold out
hope.  I won't be able to watch much of the game, if any at all, because I
am going to church tonight for Good Friday, so, if anyone could, would
someone send a score after the game, please?  I would certainly appreciate
it.
Sarah