[nfbwatlk] (no subject)

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Apr 10 17:45:42 UTC 2009

FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: ESD GP GCDE-INFO [mailto:GCDE-INFO at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:50 AM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: FW:

________________________________
From: Himes, Debbie
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:36 AM

Please send this out to the GCDE ListServe.  Thank you.

Debbie Himes
Program Coordinator
Governor's Committee on Disability
  Issues & Employment
(360) 438-3246
dhimes at esd.wa.gov<mailto:dhimes at esd.wa.gov>

Hi there,

We are having an Open House at American Lake to showcase the Employment Programs we have to offer our veterans and employers in Pierce and King Counties.

The Open House is on April 22, Weds from 10-2pm. We are having guest speakers, refreshments and door prizes.

We welcome any employers, community agency partners, veterans and other guests.  Please help us spread the word!

If you have questions about the event, please respond back to this email.  Thank you for your time and we look forward to your visit!

Marny Howell, VRC

9600 Veterans Drive SW Bldg 148

Tacoma WA 98493