[nfbwatlk] Upcoming Hospital Stay

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Apr 9 05:27:58 UTC 2009

Hi,
I hope they get it all and you'll be okay.  Colonoscopies can be really
helpful, though they're a pain to go through.  My doctor said there
shouldn't be any more colon cancer now that they have colonoscopies, but
some people who need to have them don't get around to it.  Congratulations
on getting yours done!  Prayers going out for you!
Thanks
Lauren