[nfbwatlk] FYI

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 7 04:00:29 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "T. Joseph Carter" <carter.tjoseph at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 6:10 AM
Subject: [Nfb-or] Tuesday's rally re: OSB closure

Hi everyone,

Art was supposed to return last night, but his flight was cancelled
due to multiple unhelpful flying conditions.  He should return
sometime today.

Our rally in opposition of the House Education Committee's efforts to
move or simply close the Oregon School for the Blind will be held on
the capital steps Tuesday, April 7th 3-5pm, as planned.

That's this Tuesday, tomorrow as of this writing.  If there is anyone
who is still seeking transportation to the rally, please get in
contact with me and I will see what I can do to make sure you get
there.  My email address is carter.tjoseph at gmail.com, and my phone
number is 503-562-9299.  I will not be able to return calls between
about 4pm and 8pm, but will return them after class.

Thanks,

T. Joseph Carter, President
Oregon Association of Blind Students
carter.tjoseph at gmail.com