[nfbwatlk] Mariners

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Apr 6 06:33:11 UTC 2009

Hi,
Well it looks like we don't have to go back to Kiro to get the Mariners.  Instead, we go to 710 which used to be Kiro, which is now ESPN.  So, unless we want to hear sports talk all the time, we can't just leave the radio on that station like we could with Komo.  I'm still listening to KOMO.  It repeats a lot but I still like it better than the others.  I catch some music, too, of course.  But it is a bummer that the Mariners are on an all-sports station, though, for many people, that would seem logical.
Thanks
Lauren
When rays of sunlight break through the clouds on a gloomy day, it is
a welcome reminder that the sun is always shining--whether I see it or
not.--from Daily Word, author unknown
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site: