[nfbwatlk] looking for assistance for friend with ALS

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 16 18:13:31 UTC 2008

Carl:

There is a  whole range of equipment out there for persons who are
unable to talk.  This area is generally called Augmentative Communication.

I can't make specific recommendations because I don't follow the
field, but this is probably an area that a independent living center,
or general rehab agency could help out in and your state also will
have a tech act project that could help with info.  And there is google.

Dave