[nfbwatlk] Fw: Microsoft User Research: It's been a while!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:30:30 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Alena Birukova (Kelly Management Services)
To: lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 1:26 PM
Subject: Microsoft User Research: It's been a while!

Hello Jacob,

We're reaching out to people who have signed up for the Microsoft User Research Program but may not have kept their contact information up to date or whose contact information has expired.  Reason for our mail, there are several studies coming up and we would like to ask you a few questions related to these research projects to determine if you might be a fit for any of those studies.

·         What is your current job title?

·         What company do you work for?

·         How many employees are there in your company?

·         Do you use SharePoint or a similar intranet product?

·         In what industry or department do you work?

·         Have you ever been an employee, intern, contractor, or vendor for Microsoft?

·         What is the best phone number to reach you during the day?

Please reply to this mail with your responses to determine if there is a match. If scheduled for a study, as a token of our appreciation, all participants can choose a gratuity item from a selection of retail Microsoft hardware and software.

We are also recruiting for a study regarding some of Microsoft's new, cutting edge technology. To be considered for this study, please follow the directions at the link: http://www.microsoft.com/usability/vals.htm

Feel free to forward this message to friends who might be interested in participating in Microsoft's User Research program.

Sincerely,

Microsoft User Research

1-888-261-8488 (toll free)

www.microsoft.com/usability