[nfbwatlk] Convention Braille Carnival

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:28:26 UTC 2008

Becky - We are going to do this again. Hopefully with a bit more
warning to the general public. It was a fun event and we learned alot
to make the next one go smoother. I've been off list for a few days to
a down computer. You are welcome to contact me off list or by phone
anytime. Thanks for your interest. Kris Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com,
206-854-3025