[nfbwatlk] Fw: [nabs-l] Blind and Visually Impaired Teen Group on Facebook!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:38:59 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carranza, Rosy" <RCarranza at nfb.org>
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 7:17 AM
Subject: [nabs-l] Blind and Visually Impaired Teen Group on Facebook!

Hi Everybody,
Please help me get the word out to high school students about our new
Facebook group-- here is a description of the group:

Attention blind and visually impaired high school students!

Blindness 4 1 1 was created by the National Federation of the Blind to
give you a place to meet other teens with vision loss and to give you a
chance to learn about resources that can help you in school, at home and
in your community.

The NFB is the largest blindness organization in the United States. We
have over 50,000 members who work hard to make a difference in the lives
of blind people. We are excited to provide this resource to you and hope
that you will tell your friends about us!

If you are currently a Facebook member, go to groups, search for the
group using our group name and request access to our group. If you are
not signed up for Facebook then join in on the fun! Visit
www.facebook.com to get connected with our NFB teen group.

If you have any questions, call Rosy Carranza at 410 659-9314, ext. 2283
or email her at rcarranza at nfb.org.