[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] Public Service Announcement

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Nov 3 03:28:04 UTC 2008

I couldn't resist at the close of yesterday's afternoon NFB convention
session of telling everyone that because I was such a good guy, I'd give
them an extra hour before the convention started but that the clocks
should be set back an hour unless they were so happy due to liquid
refreshment that they couldn't tell the hour hand from the minute hand!
(grin)

Mike