[nfbwatlk] Merry Christmas to All....

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 18:35:45 UTC 2008

Yeah, Kris, you want to use a solid cane in the snow.  When the telescoping cane starts to telescope, it doesn't matter so much when you have sidewalk.  But, add it to the topographical changes, and travel becomes much more of a challenge.

I think you guys got more snow on the east side than we did, but we have quite enough, thank you.

It wasn't as difficult to travel in Spokane because, except for the South Hill, everything was pretty level.  The cold weather made the snow soft and not slick.

Be careful out there!

Alco