[nfbwatlk] Emailing: How_To_Kill_A_Chapter.mp3

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Tue Dec 16 21:21:40 UTC 2008

I think that is perfect idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Nightingale, Noel
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:17 PM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Emailing: How_To_Kill_A_Chapter.mp3

Mike:

A bit delayed on my part, but thank you for sending the How to Kill a
Chapter audio.  I think we can not only pay attention to the message of the
brief article   in our affiliate and chapters but also in our workplaces and
other organizations to which we belong.

I hope you will adopt a tradition of disseminating How to Kill a Chapter to
us on a occasional basis so that we receive the periodic reminders as I am
sure that we all have a tendency toward some of the behaviors identified.

Thanks again.

Noel