[nfbwatlk] address for holiday party

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed Dec 3 11:44:05 CST 2008

Hi Lauren and Others,

It is the Outback at 130th And Aurora in North Seattle.  It is across the
street from K-Mart and is partially hidden by the Burger King as it sits
facing north on a street that is north and south.  I do not have the exact
address, but am sure it is on line. If you have trouble finding it let me
know and I will look it up for you this evening when I get back home.