[nfbwatlk] Remember to sign up at Braille.org

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:34:17 UTC 2008

Thanks for reminding me Noel. Been meaning to do it so I just did.

Now, Seattle and surrounding areas get ready for a totally AWESOME
Book Fair at Barnes and Nobels celebrating Louis Braille's Birthday.
Details will be announced at the Holiday Party.

So, you won't want to miss this party. Not only do we have alot of fun
and enjoyvisiting, but you will get the low down on the first Braille
Literacy Campaign event that Seattle is doing.

Thanks Noel, see you all on Saturday!

Kris Lawrence