[Nfbnet-members-list] A Treat for Blind Equality Achievement Month

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 17:57:06 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationists!

The Parent Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania is kindly requesting your consideration to help in our fundraising efforts during Blind Equality Achievement Month!

Sarris Candy is a wonderful PA candy company that ships nationally!  They have a variety of chocolates and candy - so if that is your thing, we are sure you’ll find something you’ll love!

Please click the link below to get to our group page.  If you do not get there directly, then our group ID is 10-0316 (one zero dash zero three one six).  Our group name will appear on the page: PA Parents of Blind Children.

Sarris’ accepts credit and debit cards for these online orders and the items are shipped directly to you!  There is a $5 handling fee and the shipping is free.  You can order as many times as you wish just make sure to use our group ID!

https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316

Thank you so much!
PA Parents of Blind Children

Please email questions to: vp2 at nfbp.org