[Nfbnet-members-list] Challenge Expectations and Double Your Gift

Adler, Anna AAdler at nfb.org
Tue Nov 1 12:09:24 UTC 2022

Challenging Expectations at Work, School, and Home

"I became legally blind in March of 2019, and it took about eighteen months before I was ready to return to school and virtual classes after training on access tech tools like Fusion. I can confidently say that the only way I made it through my first semester back dealing with my vision loss was thanks to accessible technology."

Accessible technology tools help blind people be independent and successful in the workplace, in school, and at home. Thanks to a challenge gift from Vispero, world's largest assistive technology provider for the blind, every gift you give until the end of the year will be matched up to $50,000! You can double your dollars and help the National Federation of the Blind continue to provide support and raise expectations for blind people across the country.

Help Us Meet the Match

  *   Give online at nfb.org/donate<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27534&qid=7851324>
  *   Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street Baltimore, MD 21230
  *   Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314, extension 2430
  *   Share this information with family and friends!

Thank you for contributing to our mission and helping blind people live the lives they want. Learn more about the challenge<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27535&qid=7851324>.

[Facebook Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27536&qid=7851324>
[Twitter Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27537&qid=7851324>
[Instagram Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27538&qid=7851324>
[YouTube Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27539&qid=7851324>
[Email Icon Image]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27540&qid=7851324>
[Donate to the NFB Icon.]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27534&qid=7851324>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

Disclaimer