[Nfbnet-members-list] Get paid for your participation in a science simulation study

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Mon Sep 13 20:00:05 UTC 2021

 		 [1]

BLIND AND LOW VISION INDIVIDUALS NEEDED FOR SCIENCE SIMULATION STUDY

The National Federation of the Blind is searching for blind and low vision
individuals to participate in 30-minutes of remote accessibility user
testing of a science simulation.

A $20.00 Amazon eGift card will be provided as compensation.

If you meet the following criteria and are interested in participating,
please email me.

1. You have access to a computer.

2. You are 18-23 years old and are blind or low vision.

3. You are an undergraduate college/university student enrolled in science
courses OR have some basic science knowledge/background.

4. You have experience and are comfortable using screen reading software.

5. You have experience and are comfortable completing online surveys via
Survey Monkey.

If interested, please reply to sdubnow at nfb.org with the subject line
"Science simulation BUILD project" and the following information:

Full Name:
 Main Email Address:
 Main Phone Number:
 Age:
 Sex:

Whether you read using: ( ) Braille ( ) Large Print ( ) Audio

Please be sure to answer all of the above questions or we will not be able
to consider you for this project.

Thank you!

ABOUT BUILD

The Blind Users Innovating and Leading Design (BUILD) program [2] is a
National Federation of the Blind database of blind users to test and
evaluate the accessibility of products and services. Some of these projects
offer compensation, premiums like gift cards, or product discounts. Every
day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Thank you for your
commitment.

 		 [3]
 		 [4]
 		 [5]
 		 [6]

 		 [7]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [8] | Opt Out [9] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [10]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..