[Nfbnet-members-list] Please help us meet the match!

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Wed Oct 27 16:16:16 UTC 2021

Double Your Dollars Today for Blind Equality Achievement Month

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Thanks to supporters like you, we have fulfilled 75% of our goal of $50,000 in individual contributions during the month of October. Please help us celebrate Blind Equality Achievement Month<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23337&qid=6208931> and meet our matching gift opportunity today. Together we are raising expectations on employment and beyond.

Four Ways You Can Help

  *   Give online at https://nfb.org/donate<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23338&qid=6208931>.
  *   Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230.
  *   Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314, extension 2282.
  *   Share why you give on social media and use the hashtag #BlindMonth. Include a link to our donate page: https://nfb.org/donate<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23338&qid=6208931>.

About Blind Equality Achievement Month

Remember history. Advance equality. Celebrate accomplishments. This year our Blind Equality Achievement Month activities are focusing on employment. Too often, the expectations on employment for blind people are low. Thank you to all of our supporters for helping us continue this important work. Double your dollars today<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23338&qid=6208931>!

[Facebook Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23339&qid=6208931>
[Twitter Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23340&qid=6208931>
[Instagram Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23341&qid=6208931>
[YouTube Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23342&qid=6208931>
[Email Icon Image]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23343&qid=6208931>
[Donate to the NFB Icon.]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23338&qid=6208931>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=17953&qid=6208931&h=117b0c344392e337> | Opt Out<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=17953&qid=6208931&h=117b0c344392e337> |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23344&qid=6208931>

Disclaimer