[Nfbnet-members-list] Announcing Generous Gift to Double Your Dollars & Our Opportunities

National Federation of the Blind outreach at nfb.org
Fri Oct 1 18:08:32 UTC 2021

 		 [1]

GENEROUS GIFT MATCHING OPPORTUNITY FOR BLIND EQUALITY ACHIEVEMENT MONTH

The National Federation of the Blind is excited to announce a generous
Federation supporter is providing a matching gift opportunity in honor of
Blind Equality Achievement Month. Every dollar contributed during October
will be doubled up to $50,000. Together we will raise expectations on
employment and beyond. Your help is needed to double the support [2].

Our positive philosophy and connections to blind mentors and peers build
and empower our expectations of employment.

> _Upon joining the National Federation of the Blind, I met blind people
> who were already doing some of the things I wanted to do. I joined a
> group of blind computer programmers and learned other blind persons were
> working in that field. In the end, I earned a degree in mathematics and
> went on to work full time in the computer field._ - Steve, long-time
> member from Minnesota .

Double your contribution and help ensure that we fulfill this matching gift
during the month of October!

THREE WAYS TO GIVE

 	* Give online at https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23177&qid=6077938 [3]
 	* Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street
at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230
 	* Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314,
extension 2282

This year our Blind Equality Achievement Month activities are focusing on
employment. Too often, the expectations on employment for blind people are
low. At the National Federation of the Blind, we expect employment. Thank
you to all of our supporters for helping us continue this important work.
Double your dollars today [2]!

ABOUT BLIND EQUALITY ACHIEVEMENT MONTH

Remember history. Advance equality. Celebrate accomplishments. Formally
known as Meet the Blind Month, the National Federation of the Blind
celebrates the organized blind movement during October. Throughout the
month, our members conduct a variety of outreach activities in their local
communities. Learn more at https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23178&qid=6077938 [4].

 		 [5]
 		 [6]
 		 [7]
 		 [8]

 		 [3]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [9] | Opt Out [10] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [11]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..