[Nfbnet-members-list] Honor Holiday Heroes on #GivingTuesday

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Tue Nov 30 13:42:51 UTC 2021

When You Give, We Create More Opportunities and Connections for Blind People Because We are Blind People

Thank you very much for your support and everything you do for the National Federation of the Blind. Together we are sharing the gifts of confidence, literacy, education, and independence with the next generation of blind people.
There are so many parents, teachers, researchers, advocates, and people simply living the lives they want who help the National Federation of the Blind achieve our mission. Let’s celebrate their stories and share their positive philosophy on blindness. Lizzy Muhammad-Park, winner of the 2021 Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship said:

The Federation's first investment in my future gave me the chance to "live the life I want" at home and abroad. Blind mentors provided leadership opportunities, taught me how to advocate on Capitol Hill, and advised me on independent international travel. My Federation family is always there when I call: they are people who encourage me out of my comfort zone, advise me when I become confused, and support me in times of disappointment and celebration.

Today is #GivingTuesday, a worldwide day of giving, and we hope you will celebrate the achievements of blind Americans by giving a gift<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23739&qid=6468918> in honor of a holiday hero who has overcome obstacles and is living the life they want.

[A group of blind student standing outside in the sun smiling. Thank you for making a difference.]

Figure 1: Group of blind student standing outside in the sun smiling. Thank you for making a difference.

We could not do this critical work without our many generous supporters. Please contribute online<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23739&qid=6468918>, email us at outreach at nfb.org<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23740&qid=6468918>, or call 410-659-9314, extension 2282 to learn about more ways you can further your impact. Thank you for your ongoing generosity.

[Facebook Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23741&qid=6468918>
[Twitter Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23742&qid=6468918>
[Instagram Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23743&qid=6468918>
[YouTube Logo]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23744&qid=6468918>
[Email Icon Image]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23745&qid=6468918>
[Donate to the NFB Icon.]<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23746&qid=6468918>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=18201&qid=6468918&h=e39769a428e424da> | Opt Out<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=18201&qid=6468918&h=e39769a428e424da> |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23747&qid=6468918>

Disclaimer