[Nfbnet-members-list] Tonight: Presidential Release, Monday, November 1 at 8 PM ET (CC & Spanish available)

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Mon Nov 1 21:16:48 UTC 2021

<nfb.htm>
National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life

Join President Riccobono for the Latest Updates & Perspective on Our Movement

Monday, November 1, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. eastern via Zoom (CC Available)
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23415&qid=6243110>En Español

Join President Mark Riccobono for the monthly
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23428&qid=6243110>presidential
release of the National Federation of the Blind.
Members of the Federation are encouraged to
attend, and non-members are warmly welcomed.

Submit questions in advance to
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23416&qid=6243110>cdanielsen at nfb.org
and put PR510 in the subject line, or call 410-659-9314, extension 2473.

Closed captions will be provided on the Zoom
platform, and you may also access the closed
captions/transcript through 1CapApp. There are
several options to attend the release.

Join via Zoom

Zoom via web:
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23417&qid=6243110>https://zoom.us/j/93033824253
Zoom One Tap Mobile: +13017158592,,93033824253#
Zoom via phone: +1 301 715 8592
Zoom Meeting ID: 930 3382 4253

More Ways to Access

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23418&qid=6243110>Closed
Captions via 1CapApp
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23419&qid=6243110>Shoutcast Stream
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23420&qid=6243110>YouTube Stream
Access our live stream by asking your Amazon device to play "Nation's Blind"

Save the Date: Future Presidential Releases

Mark your calendars! The final 2021 presidential
release live event will be held Thursday,
December 2, at 8:00 p.m. eastern. Closed captions
and Spanish will be available. Dates for the 2022
presidential releases coming soon. We look forward to your participation.

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23421&qid=6243110>
Facebook Logo
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23421&qid=6243110>
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23422&qid=6243110>
Twitter Logo
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23423&qid=6243110>
Instagram Logo
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23420&qid=6243110>
YouTube Logo
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23424&qid=6243110>
Email Icon Image
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23425&qid=6243110>
Donate to the NFB Icon.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23425&qid=6243110>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells
Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=17997&qid=6243110&h=9f9a1b745a386fb6>Unsubscribe

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=17997&qid=6243110&h=9f9a1b745a386fb6>OptOut

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=23426&qid=6243110>Sign
Up for Our E-newsletter