[Nfbnet-members-list] Gift Match at 90% to Goal–Please Give Today! Support Accessibility

National Federation of the Blind outreach at nfb.org
Sun May 23 14:23:03 UTC 2021

 		 [1]

DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT: HELP US MEET THE GOAL!

We are 90% to reaching our goal this week. Thanks to generous gifts from
Deque Systems and an anonymous donor, every contribution right now to the
National Federation of the Blind will be doubled up to $25,000 in honor of
Global Accessibility Awareness Day. LEARN MORE AND GIVE TODAY [2]. The gift
matching ends tonight, Sunday, May 23, at midnight.

Accessibility means we can live the lives we want: quality education,
employment opportunities, more independence!

GIVE NOW [3]

BONUS: This will also be part of our Give 20 Convention Drawing, so if you
contribute during the gift matching you will also get a chance to win a
trip to the 2022 National Federation of the Blind National Convention in
New Orleans, Louisiana OR take the cash prize of $2,000. Learn about the
Give 20 Drawing [4].

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

 		 [5]
 		 [6]
 		 [7]
 		 [8]

 		 [9]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [10] | Opt Out [11] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [12]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..