[Nfbnet-members-list] Double Your Support in Honor of Accessibility

National Federation of the Blind outreach at nfb.org
Thu May 20 11:08:19 UTC 2021

 		 [1]

IT’S GLOBAL ACCESSIBILITY AWARENESS DAY!

Thanks to generous gifts from Deque Systems and an anonymous donor, every
contribution right now to the National Federation of the Blind will be
doubled up to $25,000. LEARN MORE AND GIVE HERE [2]. Accessibility means we
can live the lives we want: quality education, employment opportunities,
more independence!

> "Global Accessibility Awareness Day is a great time for you to make a
> difference in digital accessibility. Donate to the National Federation of
> the Blind and take advantage of Deque's matching donation." - Mark
> Lasser, Senior Accessibility Consultant at Deque Systems and National
> Federation of the Blind Member

DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT

If you have benefited from resources to learn about accessibility, take
advantage of a way to pay it forward by giving now and doubling your
impact.

GIVE NOW [3]

BONUS: This will also be part of our Give 20 Convention Drawing, so if you
contribute during the gift matching you will also get a chance to win a
trip to the 2022 National Federation of the Blind National Convention in
New Orleans, Louisiana OR take the cash prize of $2,000. Learn about the
Give 20 Drawing [4].

For more information or to donate by phone, contact us at outreach at nfb.org
or 410-659-9314, extension 2282.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

 		 [5]
 		 [6]
 		 [7]
 		 [8]

 		 [9]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [10] | Opt Out [11] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [12]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..