[Nfbnet-members-list] Know Your Rights

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Mar 9 02:23:14 UTC 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

Join us for our 2nd Know Your Rights program this Thursday evening,
Mountain Time at 5. An array of expert guests will discuss the right
of the blind to live and travel in the world. Raul Gallegos,
President, National Association of Guide Dog Users. Mike Hingson,
author of Thunderdog and other books. Michael is a long-time leader
in technology and has had 8 guide dogs over his extraordinary life.
Hingson has also worked for Guide Dogs for the Blind and has served
as Vice President of National Association of Guide Dog Users for many
years. To put it another way, Mike knows our rights. We will also be
joined by Scott LaBarre, NFBCO Affiliate President. Over the past 3
decades Scott has prosecuted discrimination cases and even written
legislation concerning our right to travel with cane or canine. And
of course, we will want your expertise. We will discuss latest
airline regulations, ADA, white cane laws, and much more. Please
share across the state and nation with our brothers and sisters.
Mountain Time at 5 programs have become extremely popular. So, join
us. See what the fuss is about. And Know Your Rights!
<https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=MOUNTAINTIMEAT5>Closed
captioning will be available. Here are your essential zoom coordinates:

<https://zoom.us/j/97417562247>https://zoom.us/j/97417562247

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,97417562247#