[Nfbnet-members-list] Seedlings' FREE braille book offer!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 30 19:41:39 UTC 2021

Please pass this message along to the families you know who have
children with vision loss!

"Big Books for Big Kids Giveaway!"

100 kids with vision loss, ages 8-21, can each receive free braille
books of their choice up to a total of $50! All you need to do is
submit a photo/video and a short statement to Seedlings before July 15!

How to enter:
Enter ASAP by emailing your entry to: info at seedlings.org

- Just one entry per family please (U.S. residents only).
- Include your child's name and age, and your contact information:
address, phone, and email address.
- In your paragraph, please tell us a little about yourself along
with why you like our books.
- Please try to submit well-composed, high-resolution photos.
- Only the first 100 people who submit qualifying entries will
receive a code to use for ordering free big (non print-and-braille)
books. You will receive an email response within 3 business days to
verify receipt.

*This offer expires on July 15 or when 100 valid entries are received.*

(By entering your photos, videos and essays, you are giving Seedlings
permission to possibly use them on our website, social media, or in
our promotional materials. Your entry will also opt you into
Seedlings' email list.)

This email was sent previously from my colleague, Katelynn Lucas. I
am requesting her email be added to your listserv member lists:
seedlink4 at ameritech.net as she will be the contact person going
forward for Seedlings Braille Books for Children. Thank you.

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
734-427-8552 x 301
www.seedlings.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

<http://www.seedlings.org/events.php>
See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
<https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g>https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g