[Nfbnet-members-list] Missouri affiliate fundraiser

Carol Morgan via NFBNet-Members-List nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Mon Jul 12 02:51:21 UTC 2021

Hello from Missouri, we would like to share with
you our fundraiser. We are partnering with Rada
cutlery. If you are not familiar with this
company let me tell you a little bit about them
all of their products are made in The USA. The
company is located in Waverley Iowa. Please take
a look at the catalog because I know there is
something that you need. We make 40% which makes
this a great fundraiser. Thank you for supporting
the national Federation of Missouri. I am
enclosing the link that will take you to the
catalog. If you have any questions please don’t
hesitate to contact me Carol Morgan

Carol Morgan
CM 020306@ https://radafundraising.com/?rfsn=5295862.06720a

Carol Morgan <cm020306 at gmail.com>,