[Nfbnet-members-list] In-Depth BARD

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:06:47 UTC 2021

Come join us on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM EDT for an in-depth look
into BARD (Braille and Audio Recording Download). From start to finish,
Scott Meneely (reader advisor at Library of Accessible Media for
Pennsylvanians) will explain, demonstrate and answer questions.

This event is free and open to everyone.

Please register here. An event specific zoom link will be emailed out the
evening of Wednesday, July 28. While we will leave the registration form
open until 10:30AM EDT the day of the event, we will try to email the link
as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee delivery.

http://www.nfbp.org/in-depth-bard

If completing the form via an iDevice, such as an iPhone, you will need to
perform the following if you are using VoiceOver:
- Flick over to the drop down fields, the field itself will be listed as
"Choose, list starts".
- Double tap on that and then the options to swipe through will be displayed
towards the bottom of the screen, similar to when you are setting up an
alarm on your phone using the Clock app.

If you are experiencing difficulty completing the form, please contact Brian
Mackey, NFB of PA webmaster, at 609-680-8488 or
<mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com.

Thank you!

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania