[Nfbnet-members-list] Meet Our 2021 Teachers of Tomorrow

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Fri Jan 29 03:12:42 UTC 2021

[]

<nfb.htm>
National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life

Meet Our 2021 Teachers of Tomorrow

The National Federation of the Blind is excited
to announce the class of 2021 Teachers of
Tomorrow. This is an immersive, professional
development program that connects teachers of
blind and low-vision students to the lived
experiences of blind people, equipping
participants with knowledge about the skills and
attitudes that can help students thrive in a
school and beyond. The below list includes their
name and either the school that the teacher is
attending, or where they recently graduated. Meet
our 2021 Teachers of Tomorrow:
Andrea Amestoy, Idaho, Texas Tech University
Megan Becker, West Virginia, Marshall University
Kelsey Bink, Missouri, Missouri State University
Annie Biondi, Texas, Texas Tech University
Leslie Borton, South Carolina, University of South Carolina Upstate
Madison Caldwell, Georgia, University of Alabama
Anne Marie Chambers, Missouri, Missouri State University
Rebecca Colagreco, Pennsylvania, Kutztown University
Danielle Driscoll, South Carolina, University of South Carolina Upstate
Stacy Lee Durant, California, San Francisco State University
Kaitlin Fleet, South Dakota, University of Northern Colorado
Martha Hazen, Maryland, University of Massachusetts
Kyra Hoehn, California, San Francisco State University
Sarah Kassim, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University
Rebecca Kirsch, Texas, Texas Tech University
Jennifer Macías, California, California State University, Los Angeles
Jasmine Motley, California, San Francisco State University
Dorit Resnikoff, California, San Francisco State University
Sarah Scapardine, New Jersey, The College of New Jersey
Dori Senatori, Texas, Texas Tech University
Ashley Walley, Alaska, Stephen F. Austin University
Helen Wright, Massachusetts, University of Massachusetts

“I am so impressed by the enthusiasm, high
expectations, and thirst for professional growth
that these teachers exhibit. Together we will
build community, explore our can-do blindness
outlook, and exchange tools to accelerate the
success of blind students,” said Dr. Rosy
Carranza, our Teacher of Tomorrow director.

To learn more about the Teacher of Tomorrow and
other education initiatives, visit
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19819&qid=4817904>https://nfb.org/education.

<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19783&qid=4817904>
Facebook Logo
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19783&qid=4817904>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19784&qid=4817904>
Twitter Logo
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19784&qid=4817904>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19785&qid=4817904>
Instagram Logo
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19786&qid=4817904>
YouTube Logo
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19787&qid=4817904>
Email Icon Image
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19788&qid=4817904>
Donate to the NFB Icon.
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19788&qid=4817904>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells
Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=15850&qid=4817904&h=16f741100be4b942>Unsubscribe

<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=15850&qid=4817904&h=16f741100be4b942>Opt
Out

<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19789&qid=4817904>Sign