[Nfbnet-members-list] This is your chance to participate in compensated user-testing for Google!

Dubnow, Stacie SDubnow at nfb.org
Wed Feb 10 18:27:21 UTC 2021

Hello from Google!

Want to share your thoughts on some cool new accessibility features, products, and designs we're working on?
If so, we invite you to take the survey below to see if you qualify. If you're selected to participate, we'll follow up with you shortly to set up your appointment time. Please note that receiving this email and/or taking the survey do not guarantee that you will be selected to participate and/or receive a Thank You Gift.

  *   Dates:
     *   Phase 1:  Feb 22nd - 26th
     *   Phase 2:  Mar 1st - 8th
  *   Length
     *   Phase 1:  20 mins maximum per day for three days - 1 hour total
     *   Phase 2:  1.5 - 2 hours total
  *   Location:
     *   Phase 1 - No location - participants will complete three Google Forms over a five day period.
     *   Phase 2 - Google  Meets
  *   Your gift:
     *   Up to a $225 Perks gift code total
        *   Phase 1 - up to a $75 Perks gift code
        *   Phase 2 - a $150 Perks gift code

If you're interested in participating, sign up today by filling out the Google Form linked below.  You must be familiar with Google Forms to complete the screener and participate in the study.
https://forms.gle/7oQReEt6tNo1Aop87<https://forms.gle/7oQReEt6tNo1Aop87>

* Participants who successfully complete a study session will earn a Perks gift code. Their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of retailers, options may be viewed here<https://www.google.com/usability/research/perks/index1.html>.

Stacie Dubnow, J.D.
Project Manager
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314, extension 2442 | sdubnow at nfb.org<mailto:sdubnow at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer