[Nfbnet-members-list] Michigan Association of Blind Students Virtual Game Night February 20

Taylor Arndt miabstreasurer at nfbmi.org
Wed Feb 3 00:17:48 UTC 2021

Hello All NFB members,

I hope that you are having a great start to your new year. I apologize if
this message isn't allowed on this list.
The NFB of Michigan students are having our first ever virtual game night on
Saturday, February 20,2021 at 8:00-11:00 eastern. We will be playing some
games like uno, farkle , and  more. tickets are just $5 up until the event!
And $8 the day of the event!
To get registered, please fill out the following google form. Zoom and other
details will be sent shortly before the event.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TmkPPAD5kTarn-UI8pP3OM3XjgaueH83OrjnmZj5acE
If you have questions, please send an email to miabstreasurer at nfbmi.org
Thankyou